HIDOE Azure passwords expire every 180 days.
Azure credentials are used to access DOE systems, including:
- G Suite - Email, Calendar, Productivity and Collaboration tools
- Student Information System (SIS) - Infinite Campus
- ServiceNow - IT Help Desk’s incident reporting and service request tool
- Webex - Virtual Meeting Room
- Hawaii Virtual Learning Network (HVLN) Blackboard
This tutorial will help you change your expiring password.
There were prerequisites that you were supposed to do in order to access this feature. When you first was issued your account, you had to register your security questions. If you haven't already registered your security questions to allow you to reset your own password, click here to follow the tutorial.
It will prompt you to log in with your current HIDOE Azure user name and password.
- Enter your current HIDOE Azure Password
- Create a new password
- Repeat the new password you just typed
- Press Submit