This tutorial shows you how to start a Webex Meeting from the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App
1. Click: Start a Meeting or Start
2. Optional: Stop video
This turns off the webcam if you don't want people to see you.
3. Click on Settings
4. Select Speaker and Microphone Settings
- Set Speaker output. Press test to see if it works.
- Set Microphone input. You should see your audio moving while you speak.
- Check: Automatically adjust volume
5. Start Meeting
6. Meeting >> Information
6.1. View Meeting Information
- Location: Link to log in to meeting
- Meeting number: The number to use to access meeting.
- United States Toll Free Number
- Access code: Code for telephone tie-in