Quick Link: http://zoom.us/
You must be signed in with Zoom in order to access this feature.
1. Meetings Tab
2. Schedule a New Meeting
3. Meeting Topic
4. Meeting Date, Time and Duration
4.1. Recurring Meeting
If you want the same meeting to happen on multiple days or weeks, click on this option.
4.1.1. Set Recurring Settings
5. (Optional) Requiring Meeting Password
6. Video Options
This option only applies when the host or participant joins the call. It is good to set this both to off in order to allow each person to choose whether or not to use a webcam during the meeting.
7. Audio Options
Set only to Computer Audio
8. Meeting Options
- (Optional) Enable join before host - This option allows participants to join the meeting before the host can initiate the meeting. This means people can use the zoom meeting before the moderator attends.
- (Recommended) Mute participants upon entry. - You don't want disruptions during the meeting. Participants can still unmute themselves if they are able to.
10. Inviting People to Meeting
10.1. (Recommended) Zoom Invitation
10.1.1. Copy the Invitation
In meeting details, click on Copy the invitation. Additionally, you can copy the Join URL and just send that to participants to join.
10.1.2. Email Invitation
In meeting details, click on Add to Google Calendar
10.2.1. Click on Add to: Google Calendar
10.2.2. Log in to Google Calendar with @viking.k12.hi.us Account
10.2.2.1. Grant Zoom permission
10.2.3. Add Guests
Click on Add guests, then type in their name or email address. Select them from the drop down.
10.2.4. Guest permissions
Uncheck Invite others
10.2.5.1. (Optional) Edit recurring event
If you select: This event, then only the meeting at this date and time will change. If you are editing a recurring meeting, and you want the same guests each time, click on This and following events.